We are a group of individual residents willing to dedicate our time and effort for the benefit of our community. We have been voted democratically in by the residents of our estate.
This website has been created with the intent of:
- Making residents' views known to the Council and other organisations.
- Promote a sense of community and improve well being on our estate
- Improve residents living conditions / facilities through Decent Homes and Major Repairs Allowance (MRA) initiatives
- Reduce anti-social behaviour and build a strong, safer community
- Last meeting's minutes
- Next General Meeting - 04/03/2013 - 03/06/13 - 02/09/13 - 02/12/13
- Lambeth Council
- Costa Coffee's Development Plan
Key duties of elected committee members:
- Chair – Overseas the association, chairs meetings, acts as a representative at external meetings.
- Vice Chair – Supports & stands in for the Chair where necessary.
- Secretary – Keeps everyone informed on the activities of the TRA, organises meetings, takes Minutes, deals with TRA paperwork.
- Treasurer – Looks after the finances, keeps a record where the money is spent, keeping receipts and invoices.